Sunday, August 2, 2009

Connecting with Harlem Man







Just finished a chat with Harlem Man. I love chatting with this dude. He gets me so fucking horned up. We are meeting in Harlem this afternoon. I haven't seen him in a week.

The last time I saw him, Harlem Man drilled his black, uncut cock past the second ring in my hole. No man has ever fucked me so deep; Harlem Man put his cock in places I didn't know existed. He dropped his seed deep, and it took hours before it came back out.

Today, I told Harlem Man that I wanted him to kick back, relax, and let me just suck his monster cock. I want him to just go with me. If he pops his load down my throat, so be it. I don't want him to fight it. We can always get his dick hard again so he can drop Round II in my hole.

I love getting together with Harlem Man. Sex should always be this hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment