Sunday, July 19, 2009

Barebacking Harlem Man



I returned from my vacation in Palm Springs late last Sunday, fresh from a ten day sojourn in the desert. Completely refreshed, I touched base with Harlem Man, who I had not seen in two weeks, and set up a date with him for Monday after work.

Harlem Man and I have developed a great rapport, both in and out of bed. He's a really remarkable man and great conversationalist. We both have the same taste in music and art, so we have a lot of things to talk about when the sex is over.

I watched the clock all day Monday and bolted for the door as soon as it hit six. I caught a cab from Midtown to Harlem, and found Harlem Man in his back room sitting naked on the side of his bed. His cock and balls were strapped together with a tight rubber cock ring, which I fondled with my hand as I stripped off my clothes.

Harlem Man held me tight and lowered me into his lap. I was so horned, I just straddled his waist and slid down on his massive cock. Harlem Man and I only fuck raw, so there was no screwing around with rubbers. His cock just opened the soft pink lips of my hole and bore deep into my ass.

I rode him slowly at first. To be honest, my hole is pretty tight and Harlem Man's cock is the biggest dick I have ever taken up my ass, so I need a moment or two to take him all the way. Once I got comfortable, Harlem Man flipped me onto the bed and just layed his pipe deep. We fucked for what seemed like hours, but was in reality only about 45 minutes. He fucked me with slow, gentle strokes at first, but gradually increased the tempo.

I finally couldn't hold out another minute. I moaned into his ear to signal my need to bust my nut. He begged me to hold off a bit longer until his load was ready. I just layed back and splayed my thighs as wide as they would go.

Harlem Man dumped his load up my hole at precisely the same time I popped my load onto my gut. I love to feel Harlem Man unload up my hole.

We showered together, then laid back on the bed to listen to some music. An hour passed, and we both got hard again. My hole was too tender to take his monster cock for a second round, so we stroked for a while and then I sucked his foreskin deep down my throat. Harlem Man busted his nut again, and I drank it like a glass of milk. His cum is thick and tastes like nectar.

I love vacation, but Harlem Man eases the transition home.

No comments:

Post a Comment