Friday, July 24, 2009

Smooth Balls



I love sucking nuts. Harlem Man shaves his nuts, as did a fuck buddy of mine from New Jersey who I see now and then. Harlem Man's balls are big, black, and loaded. I love them smooth. But my buddy from New Jersey is a very beefy, hairy dude with a fat, uncut cock. The first time New Jersey Buddy and met, I was a little bummed that his nuts were shaved. It just seemed out of place on his beautiful, hairy body.

So when we got together the next time a few weeks later, New Jersey Buddy unbuttoned his pants and lowered his Calvins to show me his ball sack. They were buried in a thick tuft of black hair. I reached my fingers around them, tugged them a bit, and pulled on the ends of the hair. He had a sweet, heavy musk in his crotch, and the thick bush of hair on his nuts was a vast improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment