Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frat Boy



I lived in a big fraternity when I was in college. Some of the guys in the house got the fraternity's Greek letters tattooed on their legs to show their commitment to the brotherhood. Terry Delong, pictured above, was obviously a Tau Kappa Epsilon, as evidenced by the letters TKE tattooed on his right quadricep (see bottom picture).

My frat brothers were incredibly hot. We were a stud house on campus. There were several football players and beefy muscle boys in the brotherhood. One in particular rocked my world. His name was Larry W. He was short and had an incredibly well developed, muscular body: big, hairy chest; big arms; great shoulders; and short, powerful legs.

One Saturday afternoon I was in my room studying. Larry dropped by to see my roommate, who was out at the time. Larry had just come from the house gym, which was directly under my room in the fraternity's annex. He was shirtless and wore only a pair of loose cotton shorts. Larry came into the room and flopped himself on my roommate's bed. I swiveled around in my chair to talk to him, and couldn't believe my eyes. Larry didn't know it, but his shorts had opened up and his hairy ball sack was hanging out.

Now, Larry was about the straightest guy in the fraternity, so I knew that he had no idea that he was giving me a show I'd remember for a lifetime. Of course, I didn't say a word, and for the next hour Larry and I shot the shit back and forth. The entire time he was there on that bed his balls and hairy bush were just hanging there in plain view. I popped such a hard-on and leaked so much precum, I was sure Larry would catch on. But he never did. When he finally left, I stroked one of the thickest loads of cum I have ever pulled.

2 comments:

  1. You posted my all-time favorite picture and it's much bigger than my copy. I assume from your text that his name is Terry Delong. I also didn't know it was a Colt photo.

    Man, is that guy built. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete