Monday, April 13, 2009

Pit Hair





I went to an all-boys Catholic high school in the inner-city. On the very first day of freshman year, the class was divided into four groups: A class, B class, C class, and D class. I was in A class. The boys in A class were then alphabetized by last name and seated accordingly. We sat in the same seats behind the same guy for the next two years, until the classes were dissolved in junior year.

I sat behind Kevin L, a hunky little stud with short brown hair; a big chest; and thick, round biceps. It was the early '80s and he always wore one of those tight Izod short-sleezed shirts that were all the rage at the time. Those shirts were perfect for Kevin. They really showed off his guns.

From behind him I was able to see tuffs of pit hair growing out under his arms. Kevin was one of the cockiest, hottest guys in the class. I think that is how I developed the pit hair fetish I still have today. In fact, most gay guys I know who have a pit fetish have little stories just like this.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My turn; My story.
    ---------------------
    FIRST SORRY, MY ENGLIISH IS SO BAD.
    I speack spanish.

    This time I was 17 y.o. i think.
    I was travelling in a bus. And the bus must to stop in the "National" Football Stadium.
    I never love Football and i was pleased sit, and sleeping in the bus.
    It was summer, The bus was empty, but i was hot.
    And i dont knew that exactly this day it was a game.

    It was 9pm and game was over and people ( Young, Middle age, and olders men) was coming out and returning them homes.

    Bus stop in the stadium cormer, and in a second it was full of men.

    Oh man it was incredible, The bus was full, all seats full, and young men are stand up. And they take the handrail in the roof or ceiling of the bus.

    The point is:

    You can imagine all this hairy men armpits showing just in front of me. All hands up, showing their pits...
    When I wake up, I was shoking, I can see all this hairy shirtless men just in front to me, as in my dreams.... laughting and yelling... certainly, all bus was impregnated with a hard manly smell, but i was in the glory.

    I dont know how long was this trip. But i dont get enough. When i react and back in myself, i was too far of my home. I stand up, go out from the bus, and return to my home. I was very very happy.

    ReplyDelete