Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Law School Fuck Buddy












One night about a week before I started law school, I went to the Eagle with a couple buddies of mine. Not long after we arrived, I spotted a really hot stud over in the corner. He looked a lot like Chad Ullery (see pix): goatee, longish hair, great body, tasty dick.

We chatted for awhile and exchanged numbers that night. We caught up together the following weekend. I took him to dinner and then back to his place. It didn't take long before I had his pants down and my tongue was up his ass. His hole was pink and totally fuckable.

He was the biggest bottom I've ever met. An insatiable hole. The guy was so hot for cock he'd just roll over every time we got together. Needless to say, I used him for a study break for the next three years, fucking him and popping my load up his ass as often as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment