Saturday, May 30, 2009

Adam 4 Adam: Harlem Man



I have a profile on Adam-4-Adam, a pretty good website for meeting up other men. My profile there lists my preferences as follows:

MUSCULAR TOP MEN ONLY. PERSONAL FAVORITES:

-- BLACK MEN;

-- HAIRY MUSCLE TOPS; and

-- UNCUT MUSCULAR MEN.

This message is pretty clear, I think. So, about two weeks ago an amazing black man wrote me a note looking to hook up. I check out his profile and my heart started to race a little bit. He was 6'1", 210 lbs., and had an amazing photo of an 11" horse-hung, uncut black cock.

I had to meet him. We arranged to meet up at his place in Harlem after my Saturday afternoon training session with my trainer. When I arrived, I was blown away. Harlem Man was even hotter in person than his pix (as is sometimes the case).

We got right into it. He was the best kisser I had met in many months. We stood next to his bed for a while making out, and I undid his shorts and pulled down his Calvins. Oh, fuck. Out fell his enormous (and I mean intimidatingly huge) black, uncut cock. I seriously couldn't get my fingers wrapped around the shaft. It's length and girth were simply more than I had ever seen before, and I have seen a lot of cock in my life.

I love to suck dick. Not just suck on dick for a few minutes, but really suck cock until the man has to fight to hold back his ejaculation. I usually win that battle, and I was determined to win it with Harlem Man. I told him to just relax, lay back on the pillows, and open his thighs for me. Then I peeled back his foreskin and really start to work the head of his cock.

Uncut men are very sensitive. And Harlem Man was no exception. There was no fucking way I could get his entire cock into my throat, so I concentrated on moving my tongue into his foreskin and really blowing his head. After about ten minutes, I could tell Harlem Man was really fighting to hold his load in. But I wanted it. Bad. So I just held him down with my left arm and worked.

When a man shoots his load, he shudders. Some shudder only a little, others more dramatically. Harlem Man gave a slight shudder before he popped his nut. His cum was like ice cream, smooth and sweet. I milked his load and slid it down my throat. As soon as he emptied his nuts, his dick started to go soft. It was the most satisfying blowjob I have ever given.

Afterwards, we fucked. I'll post more about what it felt like to take a true 11" black cock up my white, pink hole in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment