Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Best Friend's Hole




My best friend, Jamal, is a stunningly beautiful black man. I met him about seven years at a buddy's pool party. I was in the pool goofing around with some buddies of mine when the wooden gate in the fence opened.

In walked the most beautiful black man I had ever seen: 5'10" and 215 lbs. of lean, black muscle. Jamal's body is perfectly proportionate, which only accentuates his muscularity. And his skin is a deep, flawless ebony, and smooth as a baby's butt.

We hit it off immediately (he has a thing for white guys with muscular bubble butts). A couple days later, we met up for dinner at a local Thai restaurant around the corner from my house. I was a little nervous during dinner, since I knew Jamal had a boyfriend and was monogamous, but I really couldn't stop thinking of getting him back to my place for an after-dinner drink.

After dinner, Jamal practically invited himself in. I showed him into my study on the second floor and we quietly started to undress each other. He body was magnificent, a stunning model of black male beauty.

I love to rim a hot man's ass: just get the tip of my tongue as deep into his hole as it will go. Jamal is a power-top, but managed to roll him over onto his stomach and pull open his glutes. Like the rest of his skin, his hole was dark and soft and I dug in as deep as it would go.

Over the next couple of years, Jamal and I grew very close and for a while we had a clandestine affair which brought us together a couple of nights a week. To this day, every time I see Jamal, I roll him over and eat his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment