Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking Harlem Man



In my first meeting with Harlem Man, I sucked his black, uncut cock until he popped his load down my throat. As I wrote earlier, his cock is the most beautiful dick I have ever had, and that was the best blowjob I have ever given.

After he busted his nut, Harlem Man's cock went soft, so we spent the next 30 minutes shooting the shit.

Eventually, his cock was hard again but I was pretty intimidated by the size of his dick. It was the biggest dick I had ever had anywhere near my hole. I'm pretty selective about who I let fuck me, so my asshole is pretty tight.

A fuck that day was not to be. The hole was just too tight to get his beast between the pink lips of my ass.

We met up again a couple of nights later. Harlem Man loves to rim a tight, pink, muscle hole, and he went to town on mine. Harlem Man has a graceful, gentle way in bed, particularly for such a big, imposing man. As he worked his tongue up into my puss, the muscles relaxed and opened up to him.

Harlem Man turned me over and dug his tongue into my throat. He spread my thighs wide and came to rest on top of me.

When I felt the raw tip of his massive dick pass over my wet hole, I whispered to him: "Please fuck me." That was all it took. This time, his cock peeled open the muscles of my sphincter and the head made its way into my hole. I could feel a slight burn as the muscles stretched to accommodate him.

Harlem Man pushed in slow, moving his cock into my ass slowly but deliberately. I cupped my hands behind my head and showed him my hairy pits. When a man turns me on like that, I love to give him my pits while he fucks me.

He finally got his entire cock inside me and we rested. Once my hole relaxed, he began to move in and out in deep, deliberate strokes. The rhythm picked up and soon I had to pop my load, which shot up over my bare chest. He followed right behind, shooting his load deep inside my ass.

Needless to say, Harlem Man was the best fuck I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment