Thursday, May 14, 2009

World's Gym Fuck





For the past 10 years I've spent a week every summer in Palm Springs. I stay at one of the gay guesthouses in Warm Sands, and spend my days laying naked at the pool from sunrise to sunset.

During my stays, I work out at the World's Gym on Sunrise, which opened a few years ago. It's a pretty gay gym with a good mix of guys -- some older, local men who live in Palm Springs as well as some pretty hot, younger guys in the desert for vacation. All in all, a pretty cool place to work out.

About three years ago I was finishing a set of barbell bicep curls at the squat rack in the back of the gym when I noticed a man about my age who rocked my world. Right out of my "Central Casting," you might say. He was my height, 5'10", and weighed about 210 lbs. Solid, beefy and hairy. He was sporting a perfect beard and mustache and had thick, powerful legs. He looked a lot like Colt stud Bo Dixon. Just my type of man.

I watched him for a few minutes and decided I had to meet him. For whatever reason, I usually assume beefy, masculine guys like him are tops, so I decided to dangle some bait to see if he responded to a little ass. He took the bait immediately and, after a couple minutes of chit-chat, I learned his name was Matt and we exchanged numbers.

Later that afternoon, Matt showed up at the guesthouse. I was naked in the pool, as usual, and he jumped right in. When he took his bathing suit off, out popped a thick, cut cock and a massive ball sack. Matt's pubic hair was dense and black, just like the hair of his beard, and his long, white cock grew out of it like a mushroom in a forest.

We embraced in the pool and picked up on our small talk from the gym. There was a crowd of other guests at the pool watching us, so I knew we needed to retire to my room if his cock was going to end up in my ass.

Matt left the pool first on the pretense of needing to use the bathroom. I followed a moment or two later. When I entered my room, Matt was laying on the edge of the bed stroking his cock between his two massive thighs, with his feet planted firmly on the floor.

At that point, I dispensed with any small talk and moved in for the kill. I have a ball-sucking fetish and his were a feast. The skin of this scrotum was thick and meaty. His pubic hair was so thick it jammed in my teeth and came loose around my tongue. I could smell the chlorine from the pool as my nose dug into his groin.

I worked the head of his cock until he grabbed me under my pits, threw me up on the bed and spread my ass with this tongue. I'm a pig for a rim job, but within minutes was begging him to fuck my hole. I couldn't wait another second. From the moment I saw Matt across the gym I knew I knew I needed him to rape my asshole.

Matt dominated my ass with his cock. My hole is tight as a drum, so he worked his head in slowly and used gentle strokes to relax the sphincter muscle before he drove the rest of the way up the shaft. I hadn't been fucked that well in months. Matt was a master top. My eyes closed and teared up a bit when his pole passed back and forth over my nut. With every downward stroke, I could feel his bush on my glutes and his balls slapping the base of my cock.

Matt blew his load first. He kept his cock firmly planted in my hole as I rubbed out a load on the bed sheets.

Matt and I have become great friends. He lives in California and has a place in Palm Springs he uses on the weekends. We see each other whenever I'm in town. That chance meeting at World's and our first fuck at the guesthouse was just the beginning of a great friendship.

And the fucking has only gotten better. But more on that later ... .

2 comments:

  1. This just goes to show you that life is a series of often serendipitous opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that raw is best

    ReplyDelete