Saturday, May 16, 2009

Uncut in the Steam Room


Last night after my workout, I jumped into the shower as I usually do. Across from me in another shower was hot guy I had been checking out earlier on the gym floor. A beefy white dude with a shaved body. I don't usually mess around with other guys at the gym; someone years ago wisely advised me: "don't shit where you eat."

But this dude was irresistible. So when he left the shower and entered the steam room, I followed. Smart move on my part. There were a couple other guys in the room, so we played it cool. I sat across from him and watched him slowly open his thighs to show me his crotch. Nice. A big, thick uncut cock.

It was pretty busy at the gym last night, and people kept coming in and out of the steam room. That didn't bother us. The shaved dude just kept discretely pulling his towel up and down his legs, giving me fleeting peeps at his cock.

We left together after about 20 minutes without saying a word. In the locker room, we exchanged numbers before we left. I was meeting a friend for dinner and couldn't make anything happen then, but I'll definitely be seeing this guy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment