Monday, May 11, 2009

My Brother's Ass






I was talking about asses with a fuck buddy of mine the other day. He was wondering how I was able to develop a big, round, muscular ass. Squats, deadlifts, and lunges, I said, plus a solid diet and appropriate amounts of rest. Also, I told him, if you dread leg workouts or skip them altogether when your schedule squeezes your gym time, you can pretty much count on your glutes not reaching their full potential.

But, the truth of the matter is, genetics play a pretty significant role in everyone's ability to develop his body, including the ability to build a great, award-winning ass.

I know this because scientific research confirms it and because my younger brother, Josh, has a truly magnificent ass. A real Blue-Ribbon-at-the-State-Fair bubble butt.

I first noticed Josh's ass when I was about 16 and he was 15. (We are 11 months apart in age.) Growing up, my brother and I shared a bathroom in my parent's house. One afternoon I came into the bathroom when Josh was in the shower. I stood inside the room for a few minutes chatting with him and watching his movements through the translucent glass shower door.

I was almost hypnotized by the movement of the shadow behind the glass. Josh is black Irish and has olive skin and jet black hair. In the bright light and against the white tile, he seemed to dominate the room.

As I stood and watched him, I couldn't really make out any detail of his body. Then he shut the water off, opened the glass door and stepped into the bathroom. Suddenly, standing before me was a man, not the little boy I knew from the years we spent sharing a bedroom. His crotch was covered in a thick mat of long, black pubic hair. His cock was fat and long, and draped the top of his bulging balls.

But the real show began when Josh grabbed his towel from the rack next to me and turned around to step back into the shower stall. His ass was spectacular. A perfect crack between two masses of muscle, chiseled from years of athletic development. And, while my ass is smooth and white, Josh's was a light brown and covered with a fine layer of black hair, which swirled toward the crack and grew a little denser toward the middle.

I stood and watched him for a few more seconds and then retreated to my room to contemplate what I had just seen. Twenty-five years later, I am still thinking about that ass and the show my brother put on that afternoon in the bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. That story TURNED ME ON so much that I am actually shaking. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete