Saturday, June 6, 2009

69ing Harlem Man








I saw Harlem Man again on Wednesday night. I was so jacked to see him that when I arrived at his apartment after work my balls were aching from a backed up load of cum.

We slowly undressed each other from our business suits and fell naked onto the bed. Harlem Man's black cock is truly spectacular. It is massive; so thick, in fact, that I can't get my fingers all the way around the shaft. His balls are a deep ebony and shaved smooth.

Harlem Man dove between my legs and took my dick in his mouth. I did the same. I ran my hands up and down his abductor muscles of his inner thighs as my lips worked his foreskin and his head.

I wanted to pop my load in his mouth as he had done for me the first time we met, so I told him not to quit sucking my cock. I could feel the edge, and I didn't want to hold back. I let out a quiet whimper and let my load go. It came in thick waves, which he swallowed and kept sucking.

Harlem Man tells me that that was the first load he's ever sucked and swallowed. Needless to say, our sex is hot as hell. We're getting together again tomorrow and I can hardly wait to watch him dump his load up my ass.

2 comments:

  1. You officially my friend! I haven't seen these pictures in a few years and you have the best one of this brotha. Thank you! ALL of the pictures you post are simply - fantastic. And, I love your writing, too. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pete! I love this guy too. Used to belong to BlackMen.net where I first saw him. He's spectacular.

    ReplyDelete