Sunday, June 7, 2009

Personal Trainer

This guy reminds me of a gym buddy of mine in Washington, D.C. A beautiful mulatto with curly, black hair and thick, reddish lips. He was such a sexy man I couldn't take my eyes off him in the locker room.

I used to watch him from a distance in the showers, drawn to his athletic build and milky chocolate skin. His pubic hairs were dark and wiry, and surrounded a thick but not enormous cut cock.

We met through a mutual friend and began working out together. We quickly became freinds and so never fucked around togehter. But I have never stopped admiring him in the shower.



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! And, the 650i convertible is a great bonus.

    This guy reminds my of the man I was involved with for 4 years. A relationship that changed my life for the better. I am so glad he and I are good friends today.

    ReplyDelete