Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Power Pack
























































I love short, beefy men. I call them "fireplugs" if they are short and thick, and "power packs" short, lean, and muscular.

Last week in the locker room I was changing into my gym clothes and Bob Dylan's "Everybody Must Get Stoned" was playing on the overhead speakers. A hot little Power Pack was standing there and made some comment about the song, and we started chatting about Dylan and the Greatful Dead.

Power Pack was dressed to stay and I was undressing to stay, so we said goodbye and went our separate ways. Since he was already dressed, I didn't see his body under his clothes, but I could tell he was pretty solid.

Yesterday, I ran into Power Pack again. And, once again, he was dressing to leave and I was just getting to the gym. But this time he was standing at his locker in only his tighty whities. Very nice.

Power Pack is shorter than I am, probably about 5'8" or 5'9". He's about my age and has sandy brown hair. His skin is super smooth and tan. He has great muscularity and proportion: a thick chest, broad shoulders, and beefy legs. Although I couldn't see under his briefs, it looks like he has a great basket. I am guessing he has one of those thick beer-can cocks, fat ball sack, and a soft bush of pubic hair.

Power Pack is just my type. When I see him again, I am going to strike up a longer conversation and get his contact information. I'm thinking Power Pack and I would have a great time in the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment