Sunday, June 14, 2009

In the Bathtub: Becoming a Bottom


I grew up in a house of jocks, and we were all expected to play at least one sport. My two brothers played football. One was a pretty decent defensive lineman, while the other was the star quarterback of the local high school.

I was a snow skier. I'd spend the weekends in the mountains and come home on Sunday nights. My ritual was always the same: I'd get home, put my equipment away, and draw a warn bubble bath to soothe my aching muscles.

I started masturbating during those bubble baths. At first, I suppose I was like every other 13 year old kid. I'd stroke my dick, play with my balls a bit, and bust my nut a minute or two later.

But one day, something changed. I was relaxing in the tub, stroking my cock, and feeling really fucking horny. It felt so good that I wanted it to last a bit longer than the usual minute or two. I don't know what made me do it, but I took the index finger of my left hand and reached deep down into the water and found the slit of my asshole. I moved the tip around the tight muscles, and probed a little deeper. Soon, I had one knuckle up my hole and then another.

The muscles of my virgin hole held my finger tight. I had never felt anything like it. I dropped my thighs open wider and slid down until my chin was in the water. I pulled my finger back out and pushed it in again. Fuck, it felt good. I closed my eyes and groaned a bit. The sensation coming from my ass was intense.

I was fucking my own hole. No one had ever shown me what to do, but I was probing my ass up and down with animal instinct. It was second nature. When I popped my load, the cum erupted in thick wads that floated around in the soapy water. I pulled my finger out of my ass, completely spent.

From that day forward, my bubble baths were never the same. Although I was only 13 years old, I quickly became a jock bottom with an insatiable ass. Soon, I was looking for other things to slide up my hole. Carrots, cucumbers, you name it.

I am an unrepentant pig bottom to this day, and I trace that nasty edge all the way back to those Sunday nights in the bubble bath.

1 comment: