Saturday, June 13, 2009

Manhattan Beef

Yesterday afternoon, I was walking down Madison Avenue in Midtown Manhattan on my way to get my beard trimmed and a straight razor shave. I was on the phone with my best friend who lives back home in Seattle when a thick, young stud walked by. He was a real looker. About my height at 5'10" with dirty blond hair. He was about my size (190 lbs. +/-) with a beautiful build: thick chest; a great sweep of the triceps; and a chunky, beefy ass packed into a worn pair of Levis. He walked with a bit of a sexy, straight guy swagger.

He looked a bit like the stud below.

I told my buddy what I had just seen. He's more attracted to lean guys, so he said it sounded like the guy was more my type than his. "No," I said, "this dude was so hot he's every gay boy's type."


No comments:

Post a Comment