Saturday, June 20, 2009

Alone in the Woods





One of my best friends has a great little cabin in the West Virginia mountains. I love hiking alone in those mountains, and I always find a little time to steal away at some point during our weekend getaways.

I love being naked in the woods. It goes back to my teenage years when I used to skinny dip at a place called Denny Creek in the mountains just east of Seattle. When I was 17 I used to drive my dad's '66 Mustang to Denny Creek, hike about an hour up from the trailhead, and spend the afternoon skinny dipping and sunbathing in the mountain pools. The day always ended when I busted a nut on top of my favorite rock.

On one of my first trips to the West Virginia mountains, an unusually hot and muggy day in mid-August, I was itching to be alone in the woods so I could get naked and stroke out a load. When my buddy fell asleep on the couch, I snuck out the back door of the cabin and headed into the woods.

There's a steep drop-off right behind my buddy's cabin. I stripped off my tank top, stuffed it into my waist band, and headed straight down the hill, beating my own path through the thick brush. The sun was high in the sky, but on the forest floor the rays were heavily filtered by the wooded canopy. I hiked for about a half an hour in nothing but my boots and shorts, my tank catching on tree branches now and then.

I decided to stop when I found an opening in the forest. The ground flattened out a bit and a patch of grass was thriving in the open sunlight. I tossed my tank on one of the logs and slowly started to unzip my hiking shorts. I was anxious to get naked, and I knew I had to be alone, but still my heart started to race the way it did every time I went skinny dipping at Denny Creek.

I looked around and didn't see or hear a soul. So I reached into my shorts, cupped my balls in my palm, and slid my shorts down over my ass. My shorts fell to the ground and I stepped out of them. I stood there in my boots and let the mountain air cool my nuts. My cock was hard and bounced with the pulse of blood flowing through my body.

I found a tree near the edge of the clearing and used one of its lower branches to do some pull ups. I fucked around on the tree for a while and then found a large, smooth rock drenched in sunlight. I placed my shorts and tank on the rock and kicked back to sun myself for the rest of the afternoon. When I am naked in the woods, my cock stays hard as a steel pipe, bobbing up and down with the beating of my heart and leaking a thick trail of precum.

After a few hours, the sun began to set, so I drained my balls and redressed. I got back to the cabin just as my buddy was waking up from his nap. We cracked a beer and smoked a joint. He never asked how I spent the afternoon, and I never told. But every time we head out to the mountain cabin, I wait until he crashes on the couch and then I head out to my favorite little clearing on the mountainside and enjoy the same rush I've love since I was 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment